Saturday, May 14, 2016

A moon shaped pool. Radiohead. Gorgeous textures everywhere...



A moon shaped pool. Radiohead.

Gorgeous textures everywhere with wailing voices, strings and horns, but does it have to be so morose all the time?

See below, a sampling of some of the lyrics from each of the songs.

“Stay in the shadows, Cheer at the gallows And it’s too late, The damage is done.
And are we trapped like dark, lost people?
Truth will mess you up.
Their faces are concrete grey And I’m wondering, should I turn around?

Sweet-faced ones with nothing left inside That we all can love. Your system is a lie,
The river running dry

I am doing No harm
As my world Comes crashing down

All the holes at once are coming alive

I’m not living, I’m just killing time”

Really!?



via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1X9wk1g

No comments: